Friday, February 29, 2008

Blog-O-Break

My headache is mostly gone. I am now in headache hangover time. This one was a doozy. But my boys were highly cooperative all day and I hardly got off the couch.

The end of the trimester is looming with dark ugly clouds of unfinished work. So I will be taking a little blog-o-break to get caught up on work and grading. I had a huge science project due today and it must be graded by next Friday. And I had planned to go in to pick it up today so I could start tonight. But, the way I felt, it was better that I stayed off the roads.

Next week has all the signs of being a big overwhelming pain in the tush. Mandatory indoor soccer parent meeting, book group, dentist, behavior meeting, end of trimester, soccer, swimming, life in general. The following week we have conferences which are a guaranteed migraine.

So I am off to pick up the shattered pieces of my life and move on. One day at a time or one minute at a time, whatever it takes.

5 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

As wise laurie says...sometimes we live and sometimes we blog (or something like that). Do what you need to do. We'll still be here. (And I would be a fine one to complain, considering how sporadic I am lately).

Hang in there. Hugs flying in.

laurie said...

oh those headaches. oh i feel for you. oh i am so glad i no longer get them, but i am so sorry that you do.

--"wise laurie"

Kim said...

I am quite in touch with how you are feeling. I hate February and I am so glad to see March 1 on this sunny, brisk, Saturday morning. I hope the sun is shining where you are.

Anonymous said...

I hope is not the week you envision. Breaks are great once in a while.

Susan said...

Good luck.