Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On The Way to School

I know I'm not blogging this week, but I need to write this down before I forgot.

As we walked to school this morning, my sweetP was telling me that he had to take a math test at school. For his report card. And he felt that he did really well.

sweetP: I am the best at math.. the second best.

me: Who is the best?

sweetP: Albert I-en-stein.

me: Well, he is very good at math.

sweetP: I know, but I am really good too.

And off we went to school.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Heh. Hilarious.

You never know, Ped, he might be right!

the rotten correspondent said...

You can't mess with positive self-esteem. We all need more of that!

Attie said...

Now thats the way to think!!

Susan said...

Since old Albert is probably not in SweetP's class, I bet he is the best at math!!