Friday, February 1, 2008

Blog Cramp


I am at a complete loss for what to blog about tonight. Lots of interesting things happened this week. I just don't remember what they were.

My headache is finally gone after 48 hours. Note to self. No more caffeine. I did a little test and had caffeine twice in one week. And paid for 48 hours.

The boys are both healthy. I have not caught up on the mountain of laundry that was created from the last illness.

I am stewing over a conversation that I need to have. And don't think it will go over well.

And sweetP was asking what the names of the girl parts were. I am so not ready to have those conversations yet. Can't he just stay little and innocent a little while longer.

4 comments:

laurie said...

yikes, sweetP!

how does he even know girls have parts??

Kim said...

Honestly, it's better if you tell him what you'd like him to know. Otherwise, he'll take whatever he hears from his friends as gospel.

That can be far worse.

I know how you feel, though. Sometimes I think I keep my little guy younger than he is just because he's my last and I so enjoy the childlike innocence.

Potty Mummy said...

A friend of mine was asked the same question by her son and settled on 'front bottom'. Good, or bad? You decide. Suffice it to say I haven't made my mind up and the subject has not yet arisen with Boy #1...

the rotten correspondent said...

They only ask because they're just now starting to see the differences. Don't stress about it. Tell him whatever you want to. He's going to ask another five thousand times.

And no caffeine? Now that's scary.