Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm Back!

There is nothing like a weekend away to reset my perspective. We planned to visit my sister over a month ago. Then sweetE got sick as the chosen weekend approached. And he wasn't getting better. So we talked about canceling. But we did cancel back in August and I didn't want to cancel again. So we talked about just me going up there and leaving Ducky with the boys.

Then we had a simultaneous flash of inspiration! I would go with just sweetP. I have been lamenting all year that I don't get to spend enough time with him now that he is in school full day. So we had a road trip, just the two of us.

And I will tell you all about it tomorrow. Tonight I have to go to bed. I have that tickle in my throat that says I am getting sick. And I want to kick the germs out before they get comfortable.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hope you woke up feeling better this morning, and not worse. I remember what it's like to have little ones. It seems they pick up every little germ and bring them home to you.