Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feelin' the Love


I have been feeling the love from my bloggies, as I affectionately refer to my blog buddies. Lots of helpful, kind, hang in there comments. Amusing stories from all over. It is a wonderful little community that I have fallen in to.

Some of you have been kind enough to bestow awards on me. And I am ever so thankful. As I am very bad about following blogging rules about passing things on, I have made my own rules for this too.



Laurie, RC, Ann and Kaycie have all bestowed the E for Excellent award on me.



And I shall pass this on to any blog which I read regularly and you know who you are because I try to comment regularly. If your blogs weren't excellent, I wouldn't read them. So thank you for the glimpses into your world. It reminds me that my life has a normal amount of craziness attached to it.

Laurie and Kaycie have also bestowed the Best Blogging Buddy award. Why thank you again. It could only be better if it had puppies on it instead. Best Buddy status is always appreciated.



I am awarding this to all of my bloggies who regularly leave me comments. It is good to feel loved and on a blog, leaving comments does just that.

So feel free to snag an award, you know you deserve one.

ps. We gave up and called in the pros and we think and hope that the air will be fresh and clean. And that one very cute boy has learned his lesson.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You're welcome and you're welcome. You deserve them.

Time for the professionals, huh? At least you know when to call them. I'd still be scouring the stores and the internet trying to figure out what to do.

the rotten correspondent said...

Congrats! Well-deserved, as always.

Now you need a Got Rid of Pee award.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the bling. Wear it proudly.