Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Three Things I Am Thankful For

I am tired and have a headache, so for a quick, easy and upbeat post. I am being thankful.

1. That the smell of urine is gone. Thank you ChemDry professionals. I may be poorer, but my nose is happier. The boys are back in their beds tonight.

2. That I have an amazing teaching partner who is on exactly the same wavelength as I am. There is a reason we want to work together until we retire. Far, far in the future.

3. That I am told on a regular basis how wonderful I am by the three (or four) boys/men in my life. The furry one looks up at me with the big brown eyes and sends the message telepathically. The other three use words and hugs. What more can a girl ask for?

2 comments:

LCM said...

I am so sorry about your constant headaches. I live with a fellow sufferer. I haven't ever really had a headache, a few head pains during my first pregnancy was about it. He drinks too much soda, not enough, he drinks OJ or eats too much MSG, he can't win for losing. I hope your head pain goes away soon, probably with all of the love headed your way from the boys in your life, huh?

the rotten correspondent said...

Definitely things to be thankful for.