Friday, September 28, 2007

Four Things

So I am opting to do this MeMe, because it requires less thoughts or wittiness than a regular topic and because I am hoping to reverse the negativity that has infused my blog of late.

Four Job's I've Had in My Life
1. Antiques Sales (I was 14, so I still know next to nothing about antiques, but it was fun.)
2. Photographer - Weddings (too stressful), Portraits (still do occasionally), Sports (Little League, Soccer, etc. those team and individual photos that we parents buy to document how we spent our Saturdays.)
3. Gopher aka Office Assistant (But 90% of the things I did started Go for...)
4. Teacher - Kindergarten through Corporate (although they call teachers trainers)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
I don't really watch movies.

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Living with Ed
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Moving Up
4. Anything on HGTV

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. San Juan Islands
2. San Francisco
3. Oregon Coast
4. Amish Pennsylvania & NYC in the same trip (talk about culture shock)

Four Favorite Foods
1. BBQ Chicken Spaghetti
2. Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
3. Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffle Balls
4. Margarita Flank Steak
That was hard, I'm not a foodie.

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Oregon Coast
2. Warm tropical beach
3. Any place with a beach (I need the soothing sound of the ocean.)
4. See above

Four Things I Want
1. A healthy house (we are all sick)
2. A happy house (sick people are grouchy people)
3. A clean house (sick people who remodel tend to have other things to worry about)
4. Dinner from my favorite pasta place (we moved, it didn't, so now it requires planning)

So I changed the MeMe a bit, but its my blog and I'll do what I want. :)

Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

I hope you all feel better soon! Is it the same illness your hubby was battling last week?

ped crossing said...

Seems to be, but he gets respiratory problems fast. So even though I have been sick longer, I am just now getting the worst of it.

the rotten correspondent said...

Great answers! I hope you all feel better soon.