Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Exhaustion hits

The last few weeks I have been running around like crazy and I am tired. Last night I was the first one to bed at 8:05. The boys tucked me in for a change.

I knew parenting would be hard, but I didn't realize how exhausting it would be at the same time. I don't know how people do it that work full time. Maybe they have less demanding jobs or more energetic personalities.

I am off to bed as the melatonin kicks in and hopefully lets me get a good nights sleep.

More amusing anecdotes later, when I am awake.

1 comment:

laurie said...

i feel for you. i don't know how people do that, either.

my mom raised 10 kids and got a job when i was in high school. of course, by then i was pretty independent. but still--she still did all the cooking and shopping and most of the cleaning.

i say it's no wonder she's a tiny bit wacky in her dotage. sweet dreams!