Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Manic Monday

It is sad when you resort to song titles to head your blog, but that is all the brain power I have left. Today was just as crazy as last Monday with a few exceptions. Dominos Pizza is my new friend on Monday nights. I took migraine medicine when I came home and I am all better now. Exhausted, but better. Otherwise it was just as crazy.

I have decided that not all part ones require a part two. Last weeks blog about the insane week will be a one parter. The rest of the week is a blur anyway.

Since I have been MeMe'd, I had better get it taken care of.

My first name has a y and I can't think of anything that goes with that, so I'm movin' on to one of my other names.

My middle name has 3 a's and 3 n's, can't think of that many attributes that fit that either, movin' on.

My nickname doesn't work either, can't think of why at the moment, refer to lack of brain power mentioned earlier.

So I am picking a name that has letters of attributes that are very true for me. Here goes.

I - Independent, so much so I hate to ask for help (could be a fault, but I don't think so.)
S - Stubborn, it is who I am (see above about faults)
O - Optimistic, I believe in good kharma and all that and so far it is working for me
L - Loyal, be my friend and I'll be there till the bitter end
D - Dependable, if I say I'll do it, I will
E - Enthusiastic, except when I'm Exhausted (take your pick)

OR

P - Perfectionist, but I usually only apply that to myself
E - See above
D - See above

So the theory goes that I pass this MeMe to someone else, however, I just don't do that sort of thing. I don't send email forwards and I don't pass on MeMe's. I will say that if you choose to share your best (or worst) traits that fit with the letters of your name, go for it and have fun. If not, no pressure.

I'm off for a date with Windsor, the mattress whose days are numbered.

3 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

I love your name meme and the fact that you came up with your own name to fit your qualities. Good for you!

I hope the rest of your week is less manic, hopefully WAY less manic!

Suzie Petunia said...

I love that song. ... so catchy.

I'm coming over to your house right now!

laurie said...

an enthusiastic perfectionist? you should come over here. we're enthusiastic sloths. we could balance each other out....

nice meeem.