Sunday, October 14, 2007

They Are Listening

Last Thursday, sweetP had a appointment to get his hearing checked. I'm getting tired of having to yell at the poor kid. So I have to get him up really early, so we can be on the other side of the world at 7:45 am. We get to the doctor with time to spare. So I tell him that we are going to stop in the restroom, before we check in. While we are in there, he solemnly says, "Mommy, maybe you should have gone before we left." So he does listen. When he can hear.

The good news. His hearing loss is temporary. There is just fluid and wax build up. He should be back to normal soon. In the meantime, I will be laughing at all the funny things he says. And all the things I say, that he then shares with me later.

1 comment:

Susan said...

"Mommy, maybe you should have gone before we left." How cute is that!!!?