Monday, October 8, 2007

Balls Dropping Everywhere


Tonight we had to hurry off and pick up dinner so we could stop by the accountants house to sign our taxes before he hurried off to swim lessons. And that is just how insane it felt. The only problem, we made it to swim in the nick of time, only to realize that the swim stuff was sitting on the table at home. In our hurry to get out of the house with a movie for sweetE to watch (darn ears), a check for the accountant, something for me to do while we sat out in the car watching Cars, coats, purse, keys and two boys, the bag of swim trunks, towel and jammies got forgotten. We had a very sad sweetP.

I hate it when the boys get disappointed. As I tucked him in tonight, he said that we need to make sure that next swim day, we remember the stuff. I told him he might have to help remember too.

I wonder what will crash down next. I took tomorrow off so I could go to the pumpkin patch with sweetE, I just hope we get to go. He did perk up today and even ran to greet me when I got home. I had to write lesson plans for a substitute and that is no small feat.

Meanwhile, sweetP is still having a hard time hearing, so I need to call the advice nurse tomorrow. Just another item on the to do list. I swear Santa's list is getting a run for its money for sheer length.

2 comments:

laurie said...

a pumpkin patch! now that would make up for a lot, i think.

hope the little guy feels well enough to go.

the rotten correspondent said...

I hope you have a perfect pumpkin patch day. My kids still love doing that, thank goodness.

I'm sorry for your chaos and I hope things smooth down for you. I know how hard it can be!