Friday, October 26, 2007

Dog vs. Cat

You Are: 60% Dog, 40% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.


I must say that I am surprised, but not surprised to see that I have that much cat in me. I have a strong dislike for actual cats. But at the same time, I do enjoy some solitary time and sometimes I like to just observe. So I guess it makes sense. I think that Velcro is a little disappointed in me though. But he is a lover and forgives me my cat ways.

Laurie, thanks for the link to the quiz.

2 comments:

laurie said...

i was appalled to find that i had cat in me, to be honest. but the dogs have forgiven me. they tried to tree me, and when i wouldn't run they forgot about it.

ped crossing said...

Velcro just raised an eyebrow and went back to sleep. But he is almost 11 and unless you are all cat, he could care less.