Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Brighter Side


No permanent damage done to the sweetP. He was cranky about having to get up this morning. He is lucky that I choose not to be cranky, I hate getting up early. Not that seven is all that early, but eight is better. But by the time we were walking to school, I was getting the "I just love you mommy." Good to know.

The sweetE is feeling better today, so we will be headed to the pumpkin patch in a few hours. Please, no rain.

Things are looking up. I got the car vacuumed this morning. I want to maintain the illusion that I've got it under control to whichever preschool mom is sending her child in my car.

I hope for complete health on my part by this weekend. I've got a quick trip to Reno for a wedding. With my dad. That should make a very entertaining post.

Everything else is the same, but with improved health in the house, I have a better perspective on it all. And I have the day off to play with my little sweetE!

4 comments:

laurie said...

how was the pumpkin patch? i'm glad sweetP is doing better!

and i look forward to hearing about the Reno wedding. sounds....unusual.

Susan said...

Glad everyone is feeling better, especially you. Hope you had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Nothing is better than time with your kids!

ped crossing said...

We are on the mend. We had fun at the pumpkin patch. I steered clear of the hay (allergic) and was reminded why I left the farm. SweetE loved the baby chicks the best. I even convinced him to touch one. He was very gentle, except he kept trying to squeeze its little head. Not hard, but enough to annoy the chicken.

the rotten correspondent said...

Whoo Hoo!

Everyone is better and you had a one on one kid/mom day.

Aaahhh...