Thursday, March 20, 2008

Can't Think, So BlogThing




Your Hidden Talent



You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.

And while this may not seem big, it can be.

It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.

You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.


And this is kind of true. Especially if things aren't being done well. I rocked the boat a few weeks ago and am still holding my breath on whether I put a nail in my coffin. I often find where systems break down and stop being effective. One of my favorite lines consists of "If only they would have consulted me."




You Should Drive a Silver Car



You're the type of driver who doesn't really pay attention to other cars on the road.

You are calm, focused, and clear headed. Driving is simply a task for you.

And you aren't one to be too fussy about what you drive.

Basing your status on a car is a little beneath you.


And my car is silver. And I love my car. I would love it better if it were charcoal. But mostly this one is true. Except that I do pay attention to other cars on the road, not what they are but what they are doing.

Bring on Friday. I'm off to paint the stairs.

No comments: