Wednesday, May 28, 2008

There's No Time!


I can think of the most eloquent, thought provoking, interesting things to blog about. When I am far, far from the computer. Sit me down in front of the darn thing and I can't come up with two sentences to string together.

Or, I am in front of the computer, but I am at work. I don't really want work to know I have the blog (in case I write about work) so I can't blog then. There just doesn't seem to be any time to blog lately.

I am going to blame it on end of school year craziness. 2 weeks + 2 days = freedom to slow down, think, relax, get stuff done that is not work related. In the meantime, I need my rest if I am going to survive the daily roller coaster.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I remember from childhood how terribly busy and exhausting those last few weeks of school are. Get your rest, take care of yourself, and write lovely things for us when you're done.

laurie said...

ah, i envy you your impending freedom.

Carolyn said...

I write the most wonderful, inspiring, interesting and hilarious posts at 2am while I'm lying in bed in the dark with insomnia (and no pen or paper). Grrrrrrr.

-Ann said...

When I'm not at a computer and I get struck by a good blog thought, I write it out (or at least take notes) on paper. It helps me write the post when I'm finally at a computer.