Saturday, May 3, 2008

And the Curse Continues


After last weekends laundry extravaganza, I was hoping for a uneventful week.

But I was cursed by Ducky. He verbalized that he hoped the puke and pee fest was over. Not on your life!

Thursday night, dear sweetP threw up in his sleep. Fortunately, he was on his side by the edge of the bed. Unfortunately, that means that it got all over the carpet. The carpet that was cleaned just a month or so ago. He also managed to hit Bunny (He got his third wash in just over a week.), his blanket and his quilt. Yee-haw two loads of laundry. SweetP was just fine the next day.

Then sweetE threw up in Home Depot this morning after we built his pencil holder. And as usual, not a single helpful employee in sight. So Ducky went in search of clean up materials. I am not the kind of mom that just walks away from a mess like that. So we get it cleaned up and I head out to the car. By the time we get to the car, sweetE was his usual bouncy self again. Laundry count, one t-shirt and one orange apron. SweetE has been fine all day.

But enough of the puking already!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Okay. What's up with all this puking? One puke in Home Depot and then all better? Weird.

I can't even believe I'm commenting. Puking upsets me. I'm a wreck for a week after any puking incident big or small.

Sorry sweetE and sweetP haven't been well...

RachelC said...

Sorry... must be going around the blogging world! My little one puked at home (at the dinner table) on Friday night and then on Saturday in our church parking lot during Mayfest... right in front of the food line!

Hope things are much better and things stay down soon!

LCM said...

I made a deal with hubby that he would deal with the puking after I puked 10-12 daily with Buttercup. Her first pukefest of hardly digested supreme pizza? I had to kick him out of the room because the only thing that was going to make me barf? His gagging.... Needless to say, vomit is now my duty. Maybe when school lets out, you will get some peace in that department.

Carolyn said...

Great. I knew leaving a comment about puking would jinx me. Csilla puked in the car today. Hmmmpf. (It wasn't major, more like a burp gone awry, but it was yucky none-the-less.)

Hope things have cleared up around there for you...