Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Non-Stick Cookware


If you have ever read the Nanny Diaries, then you will know what I mean. Today, I did the spatula move. My sweetE was coming in for the cling and I slid aside and let his teacher get him. It is easier than trying to scrape him off of me.

He really is fine a few minutes after I leave. And he did much better today. But he had no intentions of letting me leave easily. He looked at me with his big blue eyes, begging me to stay. And I left. I didn't see any crocodile tears. I don't know if he cried. But he looked so sad.

But the boy that bugs him, didn't bug him today. There are only five more preschool days. We just might make it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Poor little guy. Five more days. He'll make it and so will you.

the rotten correspondent said...

That is so hard for both of you.

Hang in there.

Carolyn said...

Oh SweetE. Poor Dear.

LOL about the spatula move... I know it well!