Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Belated Blogoversary to Me!

So the 21st was my blogoversary. And I missed it. I knew it was coming, and then life got in the way. We had sweetP's last soccer game. Headache central. Then I was busy documenting a day in first grade. More on that another day.

I am so proud of me for finishing a year of blogging. I have started journals in the past and they never made it past three weeks. So for me, a total non writer to write about this, that and the other thing for a year is something of a miracle.

Thirteen more work days until I am done for the year. After this year, I need the time recharge, reflect and get ready to do it all again next year. Except I will do it better.

We having been having too much fun on the Wii lately. We got the wii fit and it is so much fun. We are skiing, hula hooping, yogaing, stepping and so much more. I may have found some exercise I can stick with. And I am so close to popular opinion on wii vote that I almost fell off the couch. I have been spot on for every vote lately. I can be so competitive.



The boys are out building a bat house, so I am off to watch or help or something.

3 comments:

-Ann said...

Congratulations! I am seriously thinking of getting Peter a Wii for his birthday, mostly because of Wii fit.

Carolyn said...

We have yet to get a Wii, but Wii Fit is quite enticing.

btw - I'd love to hear more about the bat house. Csilla is obsessed with bat houses. She loves to tell me all about how they love to eat mosquitoes and how we should build a house for them. (Did I mention she watches too much tv?) I guess you get bats where you are?

Carolyn said...

Oooops. And happy belated blogoversary to you!!