Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where Are They Now?


It is the odds and ends show. What happened to some of those ponderings of the last month or so.

Darth Fishy, Bobba Fishy and Shelton are doing great.They are perfectly happy in their little tank. Shelton is great at playing hide and seek. That little snail is hard to find.

Velcro is eating California Natural dog food these days. Thanks Laurie! His tummy is definitely happier. He is less gassy and that makes his humans happier. And his skin is looking better. Not completely better, but better.

We are winning the battle of the dust mites. Alice runs most days. All extra stuff has been removed. Ducky has not had a problem with coughing in almost a month. And he snores less. Yeah! That should mean that I am sleeping better, but I'm not. And now I can't blame him.

I haven't worked as much on finishing things as I had hoped, but progress has been made. So, we'll call it a success anyway.

I still haven't chosen any books to recommend to my book club. We had to postpone. So I'll be working on that before next Tuesday. Thanks for all those suggestions.

My grand plan to drink water lasted all of that one day. I just can't remember. And I was chastised by my new doctor. And I ate chocolate and peanuts without a milk chaser. Am I making a new time bomb as I speak? Will I live to regret not trying harder? Probably.

I also realized my posts are much longer now than they were in the beginning. I sort of feel that they aren't as well crafted either. Is it possible to get worse at something if you do it more?

New fodder tomorrow. I hope.

6 comments:

laurie said...

i like your blog, and it's not too long, and if i didn't like it i wouldn't come back.
so there!

glad to hear about the progress. this was a cheery post to read on a gloomy january afternoon.

i'm glad the switch in dogfood is helping Velcro. sweet little guy that he is, with those wonderful ears!

Potty Mummy said...

Too long? Have you looked at my posts recently? Yours are a masterpiece of brevity in comparison. Don't worry Ped - you're doing great.

Kim said...

I like reading your blog entries. You are never predictable and I never skim. I read every word. And enjoy each one.

ped crossing said...

Ah shucks, thanks everybody.

the rotten correspondent said...

I love your blog. I think maybe you're your own worst critic.

Susan said...

I like your blog and think your posts are fine. I get bored easily so if I'm not bored, you aren't boring. I think you are being a bit hard on yourself about finishing things. You put one thing on your list and don't forget you had a medical crisis for a while there and this month isn't even over!! I like that you updated us on thing, that was nice.