Monday, November 19, 2007

Looooong Day

It was a long Monday. We opened the school store today. At 9:30 this morning I was ready to turn in.

I made it to bedtime.

I just got done writing a heartfelt letter. It made me sad and thankful at the same time. I feel guilty that I am glad that I am not on the receiving end of it.

I am thankful that there are burdens I don't have to carry. At the same time, I am so sad for the people who have to carry them.

I wish there was a way that I could make this person hurt less. Because I cannot even imagine how they are getting through this.

Sometimes life is not fair. And it can be cruel. And there is nothing we can do about it.

2 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

That does not sound like an easy letter to write. It sounds like, even if you aren't the one getting the letter, you're still affected by the events around it.

I'm sorry. You don't seem like you're in a happy place at the moment.

I really hope that changes.

laurie said...

oh dear. this does sound tough. those kinds of letters are hard to write, hard to receive. good luck.