Sunday, December 9, 2007

I've Been Good

And I have proof.
You Were Nice This Year!

You're an uber-perfect person who is on the top of Santa's list.
You probably didn't even *think* any naughty thoughts this year.
Unless you're a Mormon, you've probably been a little too good.
Is that extra candy cane worth being a sweetheart for 365 days straight?


I think it has more to do with being too busy to be bad. Or it is all those Mormon friends I have. Or maybe I am generally good. I don't quite buy the uber-perfect classification. But who am I to argue.

3 comments:

laurie said...

i think it has to do with flawed multiple choice answers. i was plenty bad, just not in any way that the quizmasters thought of!

the rotten correspondent said...

I agree with laurie. I'm nowhere near as nice as that thing says I am.

Kelly(M&M) said...

I needed this laugh today! :-) You are definitely just a good person!