Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where did the weekend Go, Again?

75 papers got graded.
15 lessons got planned.
Ten loads of laundry.
Six meals got made or purchased, but definitely eaten.
Three rooms got vacuumed.
Two freshly made beds.
Two play dates.
Two soccer games.
One migraine headache.
One long overdue date with Ducky.
Plus, dishes, cleaned fish tank, and I don't know what else.

Numerous hugs distributed, fights were mediated and toys stepped on. I avoided four phone calls. Told my brother (yes, that one) no his friend could not borrow the Halloween costumes I have made for the boys.

I miss those three day weekends I had last year.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm exhausted. I think I'll go lie down now.

-Ann said...

Wow. That's a lot for one weekend. Hope you're proud of the accomplishment. My weekend wasn't quite as productive. :)