Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Another Day

Migraine started yesterday. Can't treat it. Advil makes it worse. Counting the minutes until tomorrow at 9:30 when I meet my new friends in Neurology.

Greeted by sweetP at 5:30 as he got in bed with me. He has a sore throat. He is staying home from school, at least for the morning.

SweetE woke up nice and early and forced me to move. All I wanted to do was stay in bed.

Waiting for the plumber to get here. Ducky discovered the kitchen sink is leaking under the house. That means I have to empty the hall closet to access the crawl space.

Lost a cell phone somewhere in the house. It is turned off, so no tracking it down by calling it.

Can someone please tell me why I was in such a rush to grow up?

3 comments:

Jadie said...

LOL! If only kids knew...! Actually, my oldest sees me running around like the crazy woman that I am, and just shakes her head, going, "Not for me!" She may be developing a Peter Pan syndrome! Good luck tomorrow. Hope they find some answers.
PS: Weird Al?!! That's enough to keep anyone awake!

Kim said...

Poor thing. I hope the neurologists can help you with your wicked headaches.

Jane said...

You poor thing - another migraine. Hope things work out better today and you get some answers.