Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Progress!

Grout is in. Quarter round is in. There is some furniture in! Yippee!

The to-do list is still much longer than I like, but the fact we can do some living and dining again is sooooo satisfying. I think most of it will be crossed off by Friday.

Amazing how life can revolve around one aspect of life. There is so much else going on in my life, but it seems like the remodel is consuming all my energy and attention. My poor sweeties have learned to entertain themselves this summer. My wonderful neighbor has semi-adopted them for hours at a time in the last few weeks. I shall have to give her the life saver award. In the coming weeks, there will be new misadventures as I hope to wrap this one up. At least it has lived up to my blog title.

And yes, I am glad we did it. And I am already planning the next remodel project.

No comments: