Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day Late, Dollar Short

Or so it seems to go on our little remodel project. The list of things left to do is shrinking. But it is so very frustrating when you think you will get to cross something off the list and then you can't.

Tonight, the main project was getting the grout between the tiles. But wouldn't you know it, we ran out with the perimeter of one tile left to go. Arghhh. Now I get to hunt for more grout that matches so maybe tomorrow night we can finish up.

It does look fabulous. Ah, well. It will get done.

2 comments:

laurie said...

oh, man, you're doing all this work yourself? i'm very impressed.

glad you found my blog! because now i've found yours, too.

ped crossing said...

I am now an "expert" at installing cork floors. I can click-lock with the best of them. Hope you enjoy the rest of my adventures.