Friday, September 18, 2009

Upside Down

At this moment in time, something in my world is upside down. I don't know if it is my world that has turned or if I am the part that has changed. But, either way, everything is off. And I don't know how to set it right again. Or even if it is possible.

The only good to come out of the chaos that is my life at the moment, is that I am becoming a bit of an exercise nut. My day is off even more if I haven't gotten a walk in. Almost every day, I have headed out for two to five miles of me time. It all started as a way to combat the obnoxious number of migraines I was getting. But it is helping me cope with a host of other issues at the same time. Now, if only it would help me sleep.

2 comments:

laurie said...

this insomnia is awfully troubling. but i know what you mean about exercise; it can be addictive, in a good way. and it really helps with a multitude of things. good luck.

LCM said...

I am so sorry that things are so upside down. I have to say that one of the few things that kept me sane while Fiona was ill was heading over to the Y. I hope that somehow things come back into balance and you can start sleeping.