Thursday, September 10, 2009

Knock On Wood

I made a mistake yesterday afternoon. I announced, with just a little bit of glee, that it had been a whole week since I had a migraine. I knocked on wood, but I had provoked kharma into blasting me with a migraine just a few short hours later. And it won't go away. I have taken two doses of Amerge and still it lingers. I made it through today by throwing 3 Advil and a coffee at it. But it just won't go away. I can only hope that it doesn't take a serious turn for the worse in the next 24-48 hours. I opted to not go get the "rescue relief" at the doctor today. It is on file for whenever I need it, but it seemed to be getting better. Not so much anymore.

So the next time I decide that I need to announce that things are going so well, remind me to keep my mouth shut and not provoke kharma into reminding me not to brag.

4 comments:

laurie said...

is it over?

ped crossing said...

yes, and it did take an ugly turn for the worse.

Anonymous said...

i wish you didn't get headaches. - Ducky

Suzie Petunia said...

I hope you are feeling better, and staying that way!