Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're Back

It is back to school/work for me tomorrow. The boys have one more day, but I am back to reality. I tried to go in to work on Thursday, but the building was so cold. They turn the heat way down over vacations. Then Friday and Saturday were squashed by a migraine (a big, ugly one). So today, I sat down and figured out what in the world we are going to do this week.

As always, I'm not quite ready. But, since I have decided on a third resolution (to be in bed no later than 10:30 every night), I am off to bed. It will be fine, it always is.

3 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

I hope today goes well for you. Sorry about the migraine, but you definitely have the right attitude. My goal is to go to bed early this year too, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe tonight!

Jane said...

Can you believe it, we had a late start on the first day back! Woke up to 4" of snow again!

Good luck this semester and hope the migraines improve.

Kim said...

My kiddos went back to school today. When I walked out to the car to drive the little guy, the Toyota wouldn't start. A battery charge and off we went, but he was late, and I spent my morning getting a new battery, an oil change, and new windshield wipers. Sometimes you're not ready, even when you think you are!