Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Attempt


In my ongoing quest to ban the migraine, I started chiropractic today. Now that I have insurance that will cover it, it can't hurt.

So I crackled all over the place and left feeling like a bobble head. My head was all loose and floaty on my neck. I haven't had that sensation in ..., okay I may never have had that sensation. Of course, after a new stress at work (same person, different topic) I am back to feeling like a my head is a Styrofoam ball stuck on a pencil. I have not drunk enough water today, I did try. I have tried the stretches a few times today, ouch!

My tense little neck and I are going to drink water, take pills and go to bed. I am adding a headache tally on my sidebar. I need a visual aid to help me see progress or the lack.

1 comment:

laurie said...

you and i have the same neck, ped. i do stretches every morning, and i also try to drink a lot of water. mine come and go for reasons that i can't always fathom.

but being aware and working at it is the first step, and it will make a difference, even if it doesn't eradicate them completely.

i have a referral to a PT for the same reason. i should go make an appt. thanks for the reminder. and good luck.