Monday, January 5, 2009

Parents are Rejoicing

All over town I heard the distinctive sound of happy parents. School was back in session. Their stir crazy children were now in the hands of trained professionals. Their lives could return to their normal programming.

We will not discuss the harried and exhausted teachers at the end of the day after dealing with children who just enjoyed a three week break. It was not pretty.

Truth be told, it will be nice to be back in a routine, but man is it exhausting. Give me a few more days to get my groove back. This station will end transmitting now, enjoy the static.

2 comments:

-Ann said...

I'm with you on the difficulties of getting back into a routine. It was SO hard to go to work on Monday. I'd only been gone for two weeks, which went by very quickly, but it felt like I;d been gone for 2 months when I tried to get back to work.

laurie said...

here's to a migraine-free semester, ped!