Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time for Change

I woke up this morning to the pitter patter of little feet. Completely forgetting that the clocks were supposed to have changed. It is not like I needed to be anywhere. But, do they really have to subject us to the twice yearly upheaval to our circadian rhythms? I am strongly considering putting a measure on the ballot that would keep us on Daylight Savings Time all year round.

Speaking of ballots, please remember to vote. My ballot has been cast and I am waiting patiently (okay, maybe not so much) for the election to be over. The negativity to end. To find out what direction our country is headed in. And to find out if my paycheck will be directly correlated to how well my students can answer multiple choice questions. Because we all know that life is multiple choice.

2 comments:

Jadie said...

I did vote "no" on that particular measure, as did hubby--so if it passes, you'll know who NOT to thank!

I'm quite ready for the election to be over too. It's been a long, long one...

Kelly(M&M) said...

Isn't it over yet? I haven't voted yet. I am actually still undecided. I am reading all I can, but I just can't get excited for either candidate. Wish me luck!

(Good luck to you on that measure!)