Saturday, November 15, 2008

Surprise


I had asked Ducky to get me a new ipod for Christmas. Mine did not have a lot of storage space, so loading it with songs was a pain. I knew he had ordered one, because I told him exactly what I wanted. He, however, decided that my Christmas present should be a surprise so I got my new ipod today!

It is pink and square and cute and holds all my music. Yeah! So tomorrow I will be testing it out when I have to go in and do some work.

I also managed to get a few things crossed off the to do list. There may be hope yet.

4 comments:

Ranell said...

Wow, that IPOD is so cute! What a thoughtful guy your Ducky is! Can he come over and give good husband lessons to my other half? We're making progress, but he's still pretty clueless at times.

Hope you enjoyed your music while working!

laurie said...

that's just ducky of Ducky!

Suzie Petunia said...

Oh, I love it! So cute. I love my iPod.

ped crossing said...

He's a keeper. It was great today at work. It kept me company for 4 hours. Bliss.