Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moving Along

Now that the election is behind us and the victory was by a large enough margin that we won't be waiting for recounts, let's move on. This election season was nuts and it went on forever.

I am happy to report that my pay will not be determined by my students multiple choice tests. Thank goodness. Tomorrow I think I will start a little series on my thoughts on education. I am buried up to my eyeballs in it, so maybe I can start a good discussion what is working and what is not.

Today, I need to get my buns in gear and shorten the stack of papers I am carting around. And get caught up on laundry. And try to shake this cold. Oh, and go to work and teach about exponents and plural nouns and the nervous system.

2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

I am with you 100%! I am ready to get this country figured out. I hope Obama can do it. We will find out. :-)

I am glad to hear that your pay will not be determined by a test. I made sure to add my vote to that one. I thought of you when I was filling it out.

I might sneak into Book club for a little bit tonight. We will see...

Ranell said...

That was quite a to-do list for one day ... hope it was successful!

Yay for the testing thing, and ditto about the election being over!