Saturday, October 31, 2009

Race Fever

Today I signed up for another race. I will be doing the local Thanksgiving day race. It has the bonus of not starting until 9 am. Very important in my book. And since I won't be the one cooking the bird that day, I am free to spend my morning running around town.

Then I agreed to join a walking relay next summer. Two days of walking with a bunch of other people what also may be a little nuts. What the heck, it sounds like fun. And I will be able to brag when I start back to work the following Monday.

And now I have to stay up until midnight to sign up for an especially popular all women's run in May. I am also bumping up the ante and doing a quarter marathon (aka 10K+).

What in the world has come over me?

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

I think it is awesome!! It helps to have the paid registration to keep you motivated. I am trying not to lament the fact that I fell asleep before I could sign up for the race. I guess I will just be cheering everyone on!