Monday, June 30, 2008

Melt My Heart

Tonight I finished pressure washing the driveway and sidewalk. Yeah! One more summer project complete.

It was past the boys bedtime when I came in. Ducky was reading them a book. I came in and sat down next to sweetP and kissed him on the head. He did this funny hand motion and said something.

Me: What?

sweetP: I am breaking it up and sprinkling it all over me.

Me: Breaking what up?

sweetP: The kiss, I broke it up so it I could spread it all over me.

Ahhh. That boy loves his mommy. He gives me the warm fuzzies.

3 comments:

Potty Mummy said...

That is soooooo cute.

laurie said...

dang. you must bottle that child.

he's precious.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hi Amy!

I finally set up some of my fave blogs on Google Reader, so I will catch up more often, I promise! This was such a sweet post. Your boys sound adorable. I hope to meet them sometime!