Monday, July 30, 2007

High as a Kite

I am taking a short break from the project. I am texturing all the spots on the walls where I patched nail holes, child induced holes, where the screws are and the mud isn't and all remaining mystery holes. The problem with that many holes is that I have to use a lot of texture and it could easily be considered some of the stinkiest stuff on the planet. Worse than the skunk stink last night. It also gives you a bit of a contact high, that generally culminates in a headache. The headache I already have (as usual) and the high is coming along nicely.

Intermission: The boys just came home with dinner from Burgerville. Yum, a blackberry milkshake.

I have the fans on and I closed the bedroom doors upstairs, so I hope our rooms will not become uninhabitable. So every little thing is one step closer to getting my project done, my life back and moving on to a new project. What is life without some kind of project?

No comments: