Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Drink More Water

As a recurring theme, doctors are always telling me to drink more water. I know I should, but I just don't like it. I know it is good for me and will make me feel better, but I'm just not into it. My dream is to get my own IV drip of liquid so I wouldn't have to worry about it any more. In the morning, I could get a direct line of caffeine to get me going and then switch to hydration mode. One less thing to worry about.

I have resolved to drink more in general more times than I can remember. It doesn't seem to stick. It's not just water. I don't drink anything in large quantities. I'm a sipper. That comes in handy when I am drinking liquor, I'm a cheap date. All two or three times a year. I think I need to find a frat boy to teach me how to chug. Then I can chug my water and be done with it. In the mean time, I am resolving yet again to become well hydrated.

No comments: