Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Random Post

I was going to write a post, but never did think of a topic. This window has been open for hours, no inspiration came. I am apparently going deaf because I was watching a movie tonight with my phone a mere two feet away and didn't notice that it rang. Oops.

I only left the house to run today, otherwise I graded papers all day because grades are due on Monday. I managed to get behind again. Maybe I need to use more severe swear words when I swear that the coming quarter will be different.

My dream job is a reality, but will it be my reality. I'll tell you in about a month.

Benadryl gives me insomnia. Hence so does Nyquil. Bummer. This is a new development, wonder how/why side effects can change like that.

Grapefruit juice on paper cuts stings. A lot. Paper cuts should be considered an occupational hazard for teachers. We should be given hazard pay. Won't happen, but a girl can dream.

And now I am going to go dream in bed. Thank you for enjoying my ramblings.

2 comments:

LCM said...

Isn't it a relief, sometimes, to just let those unconnected thoughts out. I think it frees the brain for more productive thinking. Or maybe just more random thoughts.

Jadie said...

hilarious! ramble away...!