Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He Gets His Wish


My sweetE gets his wish tomorrow.

For months he has been asking to go to the dentist again. "Mommy can I go to the dentist." Every time we drive past the dentist. Whenever we talk about his teeth. It has finally been six months and he gets to go again. He is thrilled. Jumping up and down excited that he gets to go to the dentist.

His dentist is great. I am so glad I changed my insurance so we could take him and sweetP to a pediatric dentist. I am so glad that they will not be filled with panic and dread when they think of the dentist like I was as a child. Instead he begs to go to the dentist.

1 comment:

JSLindgren said...

Anja begs to be seen at the dentist or orthodontist each time we go by opening her mouth alligator-style. The hygenist let her sit on the chair this time. She only has to wait for our next visit and it will be her turn too.