Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ever Wanna

Do you ever just want to just go outside and just scream(except I am not a screamer)? Not because any thing is wrong or for any specific reason. But just because life has just reached an overwhelming level and it won't slow down and no matter what you do you can't catch up and you just need to press the release valve. I picture those whistles like on the old steam boat willie cartoons. Do something, so you can catch a breath, gain a little perspective and then it will all be okay again. Nothing would have changed, but you would feel better.

I keep catching myself thinking in fast motion, like a person who is talking fast so they can get the story out fast because they are running out of time.

So I am stepping outside and letting go, please plug your ears.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I will be returning to my regularly scheduled sanity in the morning.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hope it helped.

the rotten correspondent said...

Know exactly what you mean. Do you feel better now?

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Hello,I came over from RC's blog. I thought for a moment there I had written this and forgotten. Do I Ever wanna? At least once a week. Love your openness. I will return.

JSLindgren said...

A few times in my life I have screamed into a pillow. Embarrassing, yes. Therapeutic, yes. Does a virtual scream work as well? You made me laugh, and I know laughing does a lot of good.