Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time, or the Lack

It seems like the Earth is rotating faster lately. I wish I had more hours in the day, but instead it feels like less. I don't think I have that much more to do or that I am that much less efficient, but it feels like that must be the case. The To-Do list is growing at an alarming rate. It is the whole one step forward, two steps back phenomenon.

So if you have any tips to get stuff done, please share. Otherwise my To-Do list is going to resemble Santa's list.

2 comments:

-Ann said...

I'm a start-as-you-mean-to-continue type of girl. What this means is on the weekends, if I need to get things done, I need to start doing them as soon as I wake up. I also prioritise in order of importance but also in order of how much I don't want to do something. I find that if I can knock out a few onerous things, then I feel like I'm on a roll and I'm much more productive.

Jane said...

I'm with Ann on prioritising. I know, it's all important, you just have to work out which things are the most important to you. What will make you feel better; feel like you're achieving?
Also - learn to delegate. You all make the mess, so should all help on the weekend. Even little people can put more TP into the bathrooms, so no one gets caught short during the week!