Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Am a Stranger to My Own Blog

I can't believe I haven't written anything in well over a month. I would call myself a slacker, but I know I am not. So I won't. And I have had plenty to say, just no time to write.

I am working on the full time job prospects. Spring break was a blur and I could have used another week. I got another year older. I ran another race and did better, but not as well as I wanted. I took all the snowmen down in my house, finally, but they are sitting in a chair and not packed yet. The packing and unpacking is starting to drive me a little nuts. I am rapidly realizing that June will be here before I know it. Too many of my sentences are starting with I. I am thoroughly enjoying all the good things that have been happening lately. But I am also anxiously waiting for a few other things to happen so I can get moving on other things. Patience is not always my strong suit.

Lots of other life moments, but it isn't necessarily time to share them yet.

1 comment:

laurie said...

you make me want to start running.